Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is privacy dead?

I know this is a pretty heated topic, and it has been especially since the start of the millennium... But, is privacy dead?

With the rise of social-networking sites, such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, it seems like peoples' privacy is slowly dieing with every second passing by. At every moment, people make decisions to not draw a line between their personal and private lives, primarily due to the nature of these websites.

Blegh, I could write a 10-page long essay on this topic, but I'm currently fucking lazy and I don't want to.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Nobody is forcing people to make accounts on social-networking sites. Poeple need to realize that once you post information like that on the internet, it's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are stupid. I've had friends giving out personal information since they were in junior high, back when Myspace was all the rage.

    I have never given out any personal information. And despite what my Facebook page may look like, it's actually devoid of any real information.

    ReplyDelete